zaterdag 5 januari 2013

What is this blog about?

From 7 January 2013 I will start working for 6 months at the World Health Organisation in Geneva. I will work as technical officer in the Department of Ageing and the Life Course.  My main task will be to contribute to activities of the World Health Organisation in the field of long term care.For example, we will organise a high level meeting with other organisations and countries to discuss priorities and what can be done to assist policy makers.

But more about that later. In this blog I will  update you on this work. But I will also share my experiences of working in a big UN organisation and also write something about the topic ageing and long term care itself.

Monday 7 January I will fly to Geneva for the first time. The flight is early: at 6.55 so that I can be at my desk at 9 am. I look forward to it and will share as soon as possible my first experiences here.

For now I wish you all a very happy and healthy new year !!!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten